THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING!
See you August 4 & 5, 2023 at the
Please note: The convention presentation link does not contain all presentations presented. PIAA has uploaded the presentations given to us by the presenters.
The convention provides officials countless opportunities to become better educated in a number of issues involving high school athletics, and the sports these officials officiate. The convention will give you 5 year credit for inter-district playoff eligibility. The cost of the convention will remain $100. Registration is open until July 15, 2022. After July 15, 2022, additional fees will be charged as outlined below.
The culminating banquet on Saturday night will recognize officials who have dedicated at least three decades of service to PIAA, its members schools, and their student-athletes. The banquet is included in your $100 registration fee.
Information on the 2023 Convention will be available in April 2023.
Patrick B. Gebhart, Assistant Executive Director
Ryan Hartman, Chapters' Secretary
Jacquie Rocco, Officials' Secretary
Kimberly Hill, Officials' Corresponding Secretary
Past Convention Information:
- 2019 Convention Program
- 2019 Convention Presentations
- 2018 Convention Program
- 2018 Convention Presentations
- 2017 Convention Program
- 2017 Convention Presentations
- 2017 Banquet Presentation
- 2016 PowerPoint Presentations
- 2016 PIAA Officials' Convention Program
- 2016 Banquet Presentation (PowerPoint Show)
- 2015 Banquet Presentation - pdf
- Convention Corporate Sponsors - Thank you!
- Officials' that have completed "Train the Trainer"
- Officials' Recognition Policy