2021 PIAA OFFICIALS' CONVENTION
PIAA is proud to announce that the 2021 PIAA Officials’ Convention will be held with a Virtual Format using three separate time periods to attend.
- Fall Sports will be held during the month of August 2021
- Winter Sports will be held during the month of November 2021
- Spring Sports will be held during the month of February 2022
PIAA feels that these dates could serve as a springboard for officials as they begin their specific sport seasons and could also qualify them to work inter-district playoffs in their individual sports.
- Officials will have the ability to choose from a list of General Session recordings which may include subjects such as Nutrition, Legal Liability, Supplemental Disqualification, and other similar topics.
- Officials may also choose from a variety of sport specific session recordings related to each sport in which they are registered.
- With your $50.00 registration, each official attending (2) General Sessions and (3) Sport Specific Sessions will gain “Convention Attendance Credit” for that specific sport which is good for (3) years as it relates to inter-district playoff eligibility.
- Multiple sport officials can attend each of their sport conventions for the single $50.00 registration fee and will only have to attend (2) General Sessions once per registration.
- Officials will also receive a $25.00 coupon to purchase their officiating equipment from Officially Sports as a convention attendance gift which is provided at the conclusion of an official’s first registered convention period. Officials get one $25 coupon per registration.
- Registration for the Fall Sports convention will open July 1st and continue through the month of August when the fall convention closes.
- Registration information for Winter and Spring Convention periods will be announced as we near those dates. Information will be provided to those officials working multiple sports on how to attend using their previous sport season convention registration.
- Stay tuned as more information becomes available. Please check this page for updates.
Patrick B. Gebhart, Assistant Executive Director
Ryan Hartman, Chapters' Secretary
Jacquie Rocco, Officials' Secretary
Kim Hill, Officials' Corresponding Secretary
2019 Convention Information:
2018 PIAA Officials' Convention Information:
Online Convention Registration is available- please sign into your account
Past Convention Information:
- 2017 Convention Program
- 2017 Convention Presentations
- 2017 Banquet Presentation
- 2016 PowerPoint Presentations
- 2016 PIAA Officials' Convention Program
- 2016 Banquet Presentation (PowerPoint Show)
- 2015 Banquet Presentation - pdf
- Convention Corporate Sponsors - Thank you!
- Officials' that have completed "Train the Trainer"
- Officials' Recognition Policy