2019 PIAA OFFICIALS' CONVENTION
August 9 & 10, 2019 - Hilton Harrisburg
Registration will open in April 2019
For the 25th consecutive year, PIAA will host its Annual Officials' Convention on August 9 & 10, 2019 at the Hilton Hotel in Harrisburg. This convention provides officials countless opportunities to become better educated in a number of issues involving high school athletics and the sports these officials officiate.
As a result of these educational sessions, PIAA officials are better prepared to serve PIAA member schools and its student athletes.
The culminating banquet on Saturday night will recognize officials who have dedicated at least three decades of service to PIAA, its members schools and their student athletes.
Patrick B. Gebhart, Assistant Executive Director
Ryan Hartman, Chapters' Secretary
Jacquie Rocco, Officials' Secretary
Ally McLean, Officials' Corresponding Secretary
2018 PIAA Officials' Convention Information:
Online Convention Registration is available- please sign into your account
Past Convention Information:
- 2017 Convention Program
- 2017 Convention Presentations
- 2017 Banquet Presentation
- 2016 PowerPoint Presentations
- 2016 PIAA Officials' Convention Program
- 2016 Banquet Presentation (PowerPoint Show)
- 2015 Banquet Presentation - pdf
- Convention Corporate Sponsors - Thank you!
- Officials' that have completed "Train the Trainer"
- Officials' Recognition Policy