OXFORD AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOYS VARSITY LACROSSE HEAD COACH
SUPERVISOR: Building Principal/Athletic Director
To help each participating student achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship, and an increased level of self-esteem.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be completely knowledgeable on the rules of the sport.
- Be completely knowledgeable on the PIAA regulations concerning the sport, both local and state.
- Select team members.
- Set schedule for practice.
- Follow all school regulations and coaches handbook regulations.
- Instruct team members on the school athletic policy.
- Supervise practices and games.
- Check on academic eligibility.
- Assume responsibility for locker rooms during practice and games.
- Instruct team members on good sportsmanship.
- Check on dress and conduct of players at both home and away events.
- Check on condition of uniforms and recommend replacement needs to the athletic director.
- Account for all uniforms issued.
- Return all uniforms to the athletic director at the end of the sport season.
- Recommend to the athletic director awards and letters for team members.
- Comply with all applicable PIAA policies and guidelines.
Employee must have clearances from the state and federal government: Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification), Act 114 (Federal Criminal History), Act 34 (State Criminal History), Act 24 (Arrest /Conviction Report and Certification Form), Act 151 (Child Abuse Criminal History) and Act 168 form (Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure).
Employee must have clearances as required by the PIAA and school district: Concussion Training, Sudden Cardiac Arrest Training and Mandatory Reporter Training.
Employee must have knowledge of coaching in their designated sport. Previous coaching experience is helpful but not required.
Please apply at www.Oxfordasd.org: Human Resources; and send resume, cover letter, professional reference sheet, and any other pertinent materials to AD Michael Price at MPrice@oxfordasd.org
The South Western School District is accepting applications for a full-time Athletic Director for the 2017-2018 school year. The Athletic Director will work collaboratively with all stakeholders to plan and administer a comprehensive middle and high school interscholastic athletic program. A Master’s Degree in Athletic Administration, Sports Management and/or Education along with athletic administration experience is preferred. This position will oversee all aspects of athletic events; supervise all coaches, athletic, and game management employees; and will provide leadership, supervision, and evaluation for all aspects of the district athletic program. The successful applicant will not only be able to collaborate with administration to develop a strong team concept, but will do so in a positive and equitable manner in the best interest of the development of our student-athletes. Interested applicants should send their letter of interest, PA standard application, resume, transcripts, 3 letters of recommendation, clearances (Act 24, 324, 114 and 151 current within a year of start date) and disclosure form(s) Act 168 to: Dr. Barbara Rupp, Superintendent - 225 Bowman Road, Hanover, PA 17331.
HEAD BOYS SOCCER COACHING VACANCY
SOUTH WESTERN HIGH SCHOOL IN YORK COUNTY:
- Has an immediate opening for a head varsity boys’ soccer coach. South Western is a PIAA “AAAA” soccer program that plays in the York/Adams Interscholastic Athletic League in District III. We are seeking a highly qualified soccer coach that is motivated and student/athlete centered.
- Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and professional resume’, to include references, to:
Don Seidenstricker, Athletic Director
South Western High School 200 Bowman Rd.
Hanover, PA 17331
All inquiries should be submitted ASAP but must be received no later than June 23, 2017
CENTRAL MOUNTAIN HIGH SCHOOL
THREE ASSISTANT BOYS BASKETBALL COACH
Closing Date: 6/1/17
Link to apply: https://ww.applitrack.com/kcsd/onlineapp/
CENTRAL MOUNTAIN HIGH SCHOOL
ASSISTANT BOYS SOCCER COACH
Closing Date 6/1/17
Link to apply: https://www.applitrack.com/kcsd/onlineapp/
HEAD VARSITY WRESTLING COACH
The Ephrata Area School District is recruiting to fill the position of Head Wrestling Coach for the 2017/18 school year. Applicants should have a strong background in wrestling and possess the knowledge and skills to direct and guide a successful high school wrestling program. Candidates should clearly possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills to easily relate to student athletes and other stakeholders on a consistent basis. The program is supported by a strong booster program whose mission is to promote and develop community pride in support of the Ephrata Scholastic Wrestling Program.
Required Education and Certifications: Prior coaching experience is required. Applicants must also possess the following criminal clearances obtained within the last 12 months: Act 34 PA Criminal Clearance; Act 151 PA Child Abuse Clearance; Act 114 FBI Clearance. The Ephrata Area School District also requires a pre-employment physical, drug screening and TB test.
Interested applicants may please apply at: http://www.applitrack.com/easdpa/onlineapp/
Requests for more information may be directed to: Ephrata High School, Attn: Steven Sweigart, Coordinator of Athletics, Student Activities and Facilities, 717-721-1478 firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Hope-Solebury High School, New Hope, PA, is looking for a WR/Defensive Back coach that can also assist/run the strength & conditioning program. No teaching positions available. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who has coaching experience and can give a total commitment to the program. Looking to fill position quickly to assist in off-season conditioning.
If interested please contac Head Coach Jim DiTulio at email@example.com
Coaches, Part Time
Located in Hershey, Pa, Milton Hershey School is the nation’s largest private residential school, serving 2,000 boys and girls from families of lower income. Students receive a top-notch pre-K – 12th grade education; a positive, structured home life; access to extracurricular and arts activities; and preparation for college and career – all at no cost. Thanks to the generosity of Milton and Catherine Hershey, MHS has made a difference in the lives of thousands of children since 1909.
Great coaching opportunities at Milton Hershey School!
• Boys and Girls Teams
• High School and Middle School
• Fall, Winter and Spring Sports
• 1-3 years successful coaching experience.
• Must have knowledge of current rules and regulations.
• Ability to teach fundamental skills and team concepts of the sport.
• Ability to interact with student athletes of different ages and skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
• Candidates should demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
• High school diploma required.
For more information and to apply online, please visit careers.mhskids.org/CoachJobs
Milton Hershey School values diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer.