HEAD VARSITY WRESTLING COACH
The Ephrata Area School District is recruiting to fill the position of Head Wrestling Coach for the 2017/18 school year. Applicants should have a strong background in wrestling and possess the knowledge and skills to direct and guide a successful high school wrestling program. Candidates should clearly possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills to easily relate to student athletes and other stakeholders on a consistent basis. The program is supported by a strong booster program whose mission is to promote and develop community pride in support of the Ephrata Scholastic Wrestling Program.
Required Education and Certifications: Prior coaching experience is required. Applicants must also possess the following criminal clearances obtained within the last 12 months: Act 34 PA Criminal Clearance; Act 151 PA Child Abuse Clearance; Act 114 FBI Clearance. The Ephrata Area School District also requires a pre-employment physical, drug screening and TB test.
Interested applicants may please apply at: http://www.applitrack.com/easdpa/onlineapp/
Requests for more information may be directed to: Ephrata High School, Attn: Steven Sweigart, Coordinator of Athletics, Student Activities and Facilities, 717-721-1478 firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEAD BOYS BASKETBALL COACH VACANCY
CENTRAL MOUNTAIN HIGH AND MIDDLE SCHOOL
TITLE: Head Athletic Coach
- Previous head coaching experience preferred.
- Previous coaching exprience in assigned sport is desired
- Has knowledge and background in the assigned sport
- Knowledge of the technical and fundamental aspects of the assigned sport
- High moral character, proper role model for the students and the community, integrity, and effectively communicates well with players, parents, community members coaches, and school officials
- Ability to organize, supervise and give direction to a sports team/program
- A commitment and willingness to continue to learn and examine new ideas pertinent to the assigned sport
- Proper working knowledge of rules and regulations established by the Keystone Central School District, Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA), and Pennsylvania Heartland Athletic Conference (PHAC)
- Must obtain or willing to obtain the following:
- PA Criminal Background Check (Act 34)
- Child Abuse History (Act 151)
- Federal Criminal History (FBI)
- Arrest Conviction Reportand Certification Form (Act 24)
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Sexual Abuse Misconduct
- Concussion Certification
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- Must obtain or willing to obtain PA Coaching Cerifications up to 2 years after hire date:
- Fundamentals of Coaching
- First Aid, Health, and Safety for Coaches
- The Central Mountain High School Athletic director and Supervisor of Athletics
- To instruct student athletes in the fundamental skills, strategies, and training necessary for them to realize the degree of individual and team success.
- To provide instruction that will lead the athletes to the formulation of moral values, academic achievement, strong work ethic, responsibility, team work, sportsmanship, self-discipline, leadership, self-confidence as well as personal growth.
- Provide supervision of student-athletes, assistant coaches, and volunteer coaches affiliated with the program.
- Serving as a positive role model to the student athletes and represents the Keystone Central School District in a well respected manner.
- Upgrading his/her knowledge and skills through coaching clinics, observation consultation, etc.
EQUPMENT AND FACILITIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains accurate documentation for the team and program
- Collect the cost of any equipment lost or not returned and submit it to the athletic department
- Arrange for issuing and storing of equipment
- Recommend to the athletic department budgetary items for next year in your program
- Monitor the equipment rooms and coaches' offices and authorizes who may enter.
- Permit the athletes to only be in authorized areas of the building at the appropriate times
- Examine the locker rooms before and after practices and games, checking on general cleanliness of the facility
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of specific sport equipment
- Secure all door, lights, window and locks before leaving building if custodians are not on duty
- Instill in each player a respect for equipment and school property, its care and proper use
Closing date: 4/28/17
link to apply:
HEAD BOYS’ BASKETBALL COACHING VACANCY
SOUTH WESTERN HIGH SCHOOL IN YORK COUNTY:
- Has an immediate opening for a head varsity boys’ basketball coach. South Western is a PIAA “AAAAA” basketball program that plays in the York/Adams Interscholastic Athletic League in District III. We are seeking a highly qualified interscholastic basketball coach that is motivated and student/athlete centered.
- Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and professional resume’, to include references, to:
Don Seidenstricker, Athletic Director
South Western High School 200 Bowman Rd.
Hanover, PA 17331
All inquiries should be submitted ASAP but must be received no later than April 21, 2017
Council Rock North High School, has an immediate opening for a girls’ assistant/JV lacrosse coach. Coaching experience preferred but not required. Interested applicants may submit emails of interest to Krista Dayton-Ventresca (email@example.com) or athletic director Rob Findlay (firstname.lastname@example.org).
New Hope-Solebury High School, New Hope, PA, is looking for a WR/Defensive Back coach that can also assist/run the strength & conditioning program. No teaching positions available. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who has coaching experience and can give a total commitment to the program. Looking to fill position quickly to assist in off-season conditioning.
If interested please contac Head Coach Jim DiTulio at email@example.com
Coaches, Part Time
Located in Hershey, Pa, Milton Hershey School is the nation’s largest private residential school, serving 2,000 boys and girls from families of lower income. Students receive a top-notch pre-K – 12th grade education; a positive, structured home life; access to extracurricular and arts activities; and preparation for college and career – all at no cost. Thanks to the generosity of Milton and Catherine Hershey, MHS has made a difference in the lives of thousands of children since 1909.
Great coaching opportunities at Milton Hershey School!
• Boys and Girls Teams
• High School and Middle School
• Fall, Winter and Spring Sports
• 1-3 years successful coaching experience.
• Must have knowledge of current rules and regulations.
• Ability to teach fundamental skills and team concepts of the sport.
• Ability to interact with student athletes of different ages and skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
• Candidates should demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
• High school diploma required.
For more information and to apply online, please visit careers.mhskids.org/CoachJobs
Milton Hershey School values diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer.