New Hope-Solebury High School, New Hope, PA, is looking for a WR/Defensive Back coach that can also assist/run the strength & conditioning program. No teaching positions available. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who has coaching experience and can give a total commitment to the program. Looking to fill position quickly to assist in off-season conditioning.
If interested please contac Head Coach Jim DiTulio at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Panther Valley School District is posting a head football coaching position for the 2017-2018 season. Coaching experience required, plus Acts 34/151/114 clearances along with a health physical complete with TB test.
To apply: by December 19, 2016 deadline; send letter of interest and resume to:
Panther Valley School District
1 Panther Way
Lansford, PA 18232
Uniontown Area School District, has an opening for a Head Varsity Football Coaching position. The following are prerequisites for the job:
- Head Varsity Football Coaching experience preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to implement and develop a 7-12 grade football program.
All serious inquiries are to be directed to Dr. Charles Machesky. A teaching position may be available.
Please send resumes to:
205 Wilson Avenue
Uniontown, Pa 15401
Deadline is November 17, 2016
Germantown Academy, located in Fort Washington, PA, is seeking qualified, experienced candidates for the position of Athletic Director, beginning July 1, 2017. The Academy, founded in 1759, is a non-sectarian, coeducational, college perparatory school of more than 1,100 students in Grades PK-12, located in the northwest suburbs of Philadelphia on a campus of 126 acres. A founding member of the prestigious Inter-Academic Athletic League, Germantown Academy prides itselft on a rich history of athletics, generations of talented student-athletes, and opportunities to explore an incredible array of athletics at the collegiate level.
1. A minimum of a master's degree is required;
2. Demonstrates administrative experience as a leader and supervisor;
3. Significant experience with and knowledge of Middle and Upper School students, their developmental needs, and a full range of relevant athletic programs.
4. Superior coaching skills and a history of excellence as a varsity head coach in one or more sports;
5. Outstanding teaching credentials and the ability to teach one course in the Middle or Upper School;
6. Vision, flexibility, and imagination;
7. Exceptional communication skills.
To apply for the position, please assemble a portfolio including the following information:
- detailed letter of interest
- personal statement
- undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- a contact list of at least 3 references, including at least one current supervisor
Portfolios may be submitted electronically or via regular mail. Applications received by December 15, 2016 will receive priority review, but all applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.
For electronic submission, please send your documents to email@example.com
For regular submission, please send your documents to:
340 Morris Road
Fort Washington, PA 19034
ATTN: Athletic Director Search
Coaches, Part Time
Located in Hershey, Pa, Milton Hershey School is the nation’s largest private residential school, serving 2,000 boys and girls from families of lower income. Students receive a top-notch pre-K – 12th grade education; a positive, structured home life; access to extracurricular and arts activities; and preparation for college and career – all at no cost. Thanks to the generosity of Milton and Catherine Hershey, MHS has made a difference in the lives of thousands of children since 1909.
Great coaching opportunities at Milton Hershey School!
• Boys and Girls Teams
• High School and Middle School
• Fall, Winter and Spring Sports
• 1-3 years successful coaching experience.
• Must have knowledge of current rules and regulations.
• Ability to teach fundamental skills and team concepts of the sport.
• Ability to interact with student athletes of different ages and skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
• Candidates should demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
• High school diploma required.
For more information and to apply online, please visit careers.mhskids.org/CoachJobs
Milton Hershey School values diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer.
The West Jefferson Hills School District is seeking a Head Varsity Baseball Coach at Thomas Jefferson High School for the 2016-2017 season. This a part-year, non contracted, extra-duty position. Experience as a varsity head baseball coach or a minimum of 3 years as a varsity assistant baseball coach at the high school level required. Previous playing experice at the high school or collegiate level desired. Please go to the district website at www.wjhsd.net under the Employment tab, and click the link to apply. Deadline for applications is September9, 2016.
North Schuylkill School District is currently seeking a Head Track and Field Coach. The position is available starting with the Spring 2017 Season. Please send letter of interest, resume or application, and current clearances to Dr. Robert Ackell, Superintendent, North Schuylkill School District, 15 Academy Lane, Ashland, PA 17921.
First Review of Applications: July 18, 2016