The purpose of the Parents' Advisory Committee is to maintain open lines of communication between PIAA and representatives of parent organizations that are directly involved with student activities at PIAA-member schools.
The Chairman of each PIAA District shall appoint a male and a female representative of a parent organization that is directly involved with student activities at a PIAA-member school under the jurisdiction of that District Committee.
The committee shall meet not less often than each even-numbered year, at the PIAA Summer Workshop, and at such other times as may be determined by the Executive Director of PIAA.
The members of the PIAA Parents' Advisory Committee are as follow:
Female Parents' Representative
- Dee Cross, Upper Dublin HS, 800 Loch Alsh Ave., Ft. Washington 19034
- Cathy S. Wreski, 74 Autumnwood Drive, Middletown 17057
- Gayle Huffman, RR 1, Box 192, Sugar Run 18846
- Shelly McMullen, PO Box 116, Fannettsburg 17221
- Lorie Ratchord, 505 Crestwood Dr., Ebensburg 15931
- Jeannine Patton, 116 Radcliff Dr., Pittsburgh 15237
- Sandra J. Hanes, 1050 N. Broad St., Ridgway 15853
- Deborah J. Vance, Philadelphia
Number indicate district.
Male Parents' Representative
- David Baun, Baun & Litt Law Offices, 4 West Oakland Ave., Doylestown 18901
- Eric Emmerich, 12406 Strictland Rd, Springville 18844
- Stephen Lyons, 1361 Mill Pond Way, Palmyra 17078
- James T. Zack, 262 Penns Creek Rd., Mifflinburg 17824
- Joseph Kimmel, 1344 Ridge Rd, Hooversville 15936
- David T. Heim, 81 Peachdale Ln., Duncansville 16635
- Daniel Conn, 237 Meadowbrook Drive, Cranberry Township 16066
- Kevin Doverspike, 6276 Olean Trail, New Bethlehem 16242
- Robert J. Taylor, 507 West Second Street, Oil City 16301
- David Troxell, 959 Bridge Street, Catasauqua 18032
Numbers indicate district.