The purpose of the Parents' Advisory Committee is to maintain open lines of communication between PIAA and representatives of parent organizations that are directly involved with student activities at PIAA-member schools.
The Chairman of each PIAA District shall appoint a male and a female representative of a parent organization that is directly involved with student activities at a PIAA-member school under the jurisdiction of that District Committee.
The committee shall meet not less often than each even-numbered year, at the PIAA Summer Workshop, and at such other times as may be determined by the Executive Director of PIAA.
The members of the 2014-2015 PIAA Parents' Advisory Committee are as follow:
Female Parents' Representative
- Cathy S. Wreski, 74 Autumnwood Drive, Middletown 17057
- Gayle Huffman, RR 1, Box 192, Sugar Run 18846
- Shelly McMullen, 151 E Cherry St., McConnellsburg 17233
- Alberta Ake, 107 Wordsworth Ave., Altoona 16602
- Jeannine Patton, 116 Radcliff Dr., Pittsburgh 15237
- Tracy Link, 141 Merrimac Street, Pittsbugh 15211
- Sandra J. Hanes, 1050 N. Broad St., Ridgway 15853
- Marylou K. Billings, 712 Pine Tree Lane, Girard 16417
- Deborah J. Vance, Philadelphia
Number indicate district.
Male Parents' Representative
- James Sellman, 907 Hickory Grove Dr., Limerick 19468
- Eric Emmerich, 12406 Strictland Rd, Springville 18844
- Dale E. Myers, 7201 Three Ponds Lane, Glenville 17329
- James T. Zack, 262 Penns Creek Rd., Mifflinburg 17824
- Joseph Kimmel, 1344 Ridge Rd, Hooversville 15936
- Charles Glasser, 2475 Rayne Run Rd, Marion Center 15759
- Daniel Conn, 237 Meadowbrook Drive, Cranberry Township 16066
- Darelle Porter, 1317 Franklin St, Pittsburgh 15233
- Kevin Doverspike, 6276 Olean Trail, New Bethlehem 16242
- Robert J. Taylor, 507 West Second Street, Oil City 16301
- David Troxell, 959 Bridge Street, Catasauqua 18032
Numbers indicate district.