Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member of the Pennsylvania Coaches' Association?
- Print an application from the PCA website and mail to the address provided
with appropriate application fee; or Contact the PIAA Office during normal
business hours (M-F 8:30 am - 4:30 pm) to obtain a membership application (800) 382-1392
or (717) 697-0374
- How much does membership cost?
- PCA membership costs $20.00. Along with membership in PCA, your $20.00 also purchases membership in the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) Coaches' Association
- What benefits do I receive with my membership?
- Representation on PIAA Board of Directors, Coaches' Advisory Committee and Sport Specific Steering Committees
- Membership in NFHS Coaches' Association
- NFHS Coaches' Association Insurance *$1 million General Liability / Accidental Medical / Catastrophic Medical / Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Representation on NFCA Committees and NFHS Rules Committees
- How are dues paid?
- All new members receive credit for their first year's membership as part of their
initial application fee. All renewal members will be billed prior to their annual
membership expiration. Coaches may join PCA at any time throughout the school year.